Date(s) - 09/05/2017 - 11/05/2017
European LS-DYNA Conference 2017
9 – 11 May 2017, Salzburg, Austria
We kindly invite all users of LS-DYNA, LS-OPT, and LS-TaSC to attend the European LS-DYNA Conference. It is your chance to talk with industry experts, catch up with colleagues and enjoy time exploring new ideas.
In addition, attendees can meet with exhibitors to learn about the latest hardware and software trends as well as additional services relating to the finite element solver LS-DYNA, the optimization codes LS-OPT and LS-TaSC, and the pre- and postprocessor LS-PrePost.
The conference will take place at “one of the most beautiful regions on earth“, as Alexander von Humboldt described Salzburg, Austria. The Old Town of Salzburg is a splendid example of baroque architecture and is awarded as UNESCO world heritage. Salzburg is also known as the birthplace of the famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The conference venue is located in the centre of Salzburg. Salzburg can be reached easily via freeway, the high speed train ICE, and the international airports of Salzburg or Munich.
We would like to thank all authors for the numerous abstracts submissions.
We are currently working on the conference agenda which will be available by early March.
The conference at a glance
- Abstract submission: 17 February 2017 (extended deadline)
- Author notification: 27 February 2017
- Publish agenda: early March
- Final paper deadline: 27 March 2017
- Conference dates: 9 – 11 May 2017
- Industry speaker: 400 Euro
- Academic speaker: 340 Euro
- Industry: 590 Euro 1) / 640 Euro
- Academic: 440 Euro 1) / 490 Euro
1) Registration before 1 April 2017. All prices plus VAT if applicable.
Please find more information here.
Contact and registration
D-70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 7 11 – 45 96 00 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7 11 – 45 96 00 – 29