Date(s) - 29/08/2016
Engineering Modeling, Analysis, Simulation and 3D Printing
NAFEMS events are the only truly independent and vendor-neutral conferences dedicated to engineering analysis and simulation. The 2016 conference will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
NAFEMS, the premier global organization dedicated to the advancement and improvement of engineering simulation, will address these questions during its Conference in Bengalore, India.
About the Conference
Engineering analysis, modeling and simulation never stands still.The pace of change in software hardware, techniques and best practice has been staggering, and the community driving that change continues to grow and develop to encompass every part of the product development process.
How do we, as a community, keep up with this growth? How do we ensure that our knowledge, processes, tools and corporate culture are best placed to take advantage of the continued evolution in simulation technology?NAFEMS is the only independent, international organization dedicated exclusively to everyone involved in engineering analysis, simulation, modeling, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Regional Conference will bring together industrial users, technology experts, academicians and software vendors alike, allowing all those with an interest to take part in the only truly independent, international forum dedicated to analysis, modeling and simulation.
- Experts Speakers / Tutors have industry experience in the domain between 20 to 40 years
- Speakers are PhDs from reputed institutions like IISc, IIT, NIT and abroad universities
- Case studies from National and International, Aerospace, Automotive and Defence
- Exhibition to showcase hardware and software products
- Pre Conference Workshop on FEM, CFD and Composite